Home / Products catalogue / Poultry / Misting systems
The principle of the mist is widely used in farming: the dissemination of a mist of cool water, as very fine droplets suspended in the air, allows heat exchange between water and air :
- evaporation and moistening of the air
- cooling of the air,
- Misting systems become very useful tools for the management of the atmosphere in livestock buildings especially when heat strokes.
- In addition to the mastery of the atmosphere (cooling and humidification), misting systems (high pressure) offer other features:
- soaking of the buildings for easy cleaning
- dust suppression
- disinfection by incorporation of chemicals.
- There are even some cases where the system is used for pulmonary vaccination.